This 3d printable STL set from EC3D includes the items needed to make a rough wilderness village, complete with various huts and adornments. Designed for playability, easy painting/printing, and to look great on the table, these pieces are perfect for any barbarian, hunter, or viking village.
Additionally, this set contains the first "add-on" to the Modular Cliff set - a pass covered by a large mammoth skull!
This set includes 15 STL files including:
- Longhouse made of hides and tusks, with a designed interior and removable top. Includes detailed and basic versions.
- Hide and wood huts, including three different variations with weapons and accessories
- Hide and wood hut interiors, intended to replace the regular huts on the table when players enter them for playable space (includes 2 variations)
- Stretched bear hide on a wooden frame
- Skull pass with large mammoth skull, for use with existing Modular Cliff set or standalone
- Log benches
- Stone fire ring
These pieces are easy to print, paint, and assemble. Miniatures in pic are included for scale only, and all pieces are printed at .12mm layer height.
All the STL files needed to print the Modular Cliff System.
- Mammoth Covered Pass
- 2 Longhouses
- 3 Huts
- 2 Hut Interiors
- Stretched Bear Hide on Frame
- Log Bench
- Stone Fire Ring