This 3d printable STL set from EC3D includes lots of scenery items to flesh out your cultist dens and evil dungeon hideouts. Whatever kind of dark worship or evil happening are occurring in your game/setting, there’s lots of items here that will be useful!
Included in this set are 15 individual STL files, consisting of:
- “Demon pedestal” with a daemonic skull on display
- “Forbidden tome” - a stone display with a cryptic, ancient book chained to an altar, with a runic overlay
- Sacrificial altar with skull motifs and blood channels, dripping into a collection vat, with a small shelf containing candles and a wicked curved dagger
- A worship shrine, with barbed fencing built into a rocky astral carving, complete with daemonic skulls on pedestals, runic decoration, and additional decorative elements
- Tall brick pillars with multiple dark recesses, filled with human skulls - available in two versions: basic, and with lengths of draping chain
- Jail cell for containing captives, built and fastened into rock base with removable top and keyed gate
- Multiple summoning circle variants, with candles, bowls, books, etc
- 2 choice items from our “Religion and Faith” set - rough carved stone pedestal with book and bowl with ruins
Most items print in a single pieces and require no supports to print. Some of the more complex items, such as the jail cell, print in multiple pieces but are very easy to assemble with glue. The demon pedestal requires minimal slicer support. All parts are manifold, and ready to throw right into your slicer with no fixing or tweaking needed. All parts in the pictures are printed @ .12mm layer height and painted with a mix of Army Painter and Apple Barrel paints and washes, and paint easily. All miniatures in the pictures are included for scale reference only.
All the STL file need to print the Occult and Evil set.
- Demon Pedestal
- Forbidden Tome
- 2 Pedestals (book and bowl)
- 3 Summoning Circles
- 3 Skull Pillars
- 2 Sacrificial Altars
- Jail Cell