This 3d printable STL set from EC3D is full of items to fill out your bustling Inn and Tavern! All are designed with the decor of a mid-to-high quality establishment, and includes a bevy of unique items. The set goes great with lots of the community-standard free items available on Thingiverse and elsewhere!
Included in this set are 21 individual STL files, consisting of:
- Roaring Hearth w/ mantle and fireplace tools (available in two sizes - one to fit under standard 2” walls if you are using multiple floors, and a larger one for open-topped floor plans)
- Pot-bellied stove to throw off heat and warm up water and hands on the frostiest of evenings
- Small firewood rack to keep the hearth and stove roaring
- Woodshed lean-to with cutting log and axe for keeping your winter stash of firewood dry outside.
- Finely-crafted liquor shelf to contain all the spirits needed for a well-stocked bar (goes great with Curufin’s “Bar Back and Accessories” on Thingiverse, and is sized to fit alongside)
- 9 varieties of glass liquor bottles, including a glass skull bottle.
- Privies for getting rid of recycled booze, or hiding dead bodies after an intense tavern brawl.
- Small stage, with a curtained storage space underneath.
- Tubs for soaking and removing road grime (comes in empty and full versions)
- Wooden serving tray
- Waitress station with dustpan, broom, and towel - large enough to hold a serving tray on top.
- Wash table with bowl full of water, pitcher, and hand cloth for cleaning up after sleep or using the privy.
- Full bucket of water for cleaning, flushing the privies, filling the tub, etc
- Comfortable booth for your more seedy patrons to sit at in the corner and brood
Many items print in a single pieces and require no supports to print. Some of the larger items, such as the hearth and booth are split into 2 pieces but print with guides and are sliced in such a way that you do not see the joint line. The hearth top is the only item that requires supports, and simple slicer-made supports work great. All parts are manifold, and ready to throw right into your slicer with no fixing or tweaking needed. All parts in the pictures are printed @ .12mm layer height and painted with a mix of Army Painter and Apple Barrel paints and washes, and paint easily. All miniatures in the pictures are included for scale reference only.
All the STL files needed to print the Inn and Tavern Set 1.
- Pot Belly stove
- Firewood Rack
- 2 Hearths (large and small)
- Bucket of water
- 2 Tubs (empty and full)
- Woodshed Lean-to
- Liquor Shelf
- 9 Liquor Bottles
- Wash Table
- Small Stage
- Waitress Station
- Serving Tray